Residential Real Estate Services Provided by
Marilyn Heintz Year 2008
Specializing in residential home sales.
My team and I provide the following services in Western Pennsylvania
· Selling existing and new construction residential homes i.e., single family, townhouses, occupied, vacant,
multi-unit properties, estates, fixer-uppers, for-sale-by-owners, listed with other real estate companies, not yet listed, etc.
· “Staging” of homes (inside and out) in preparation for getting the property on the market
· New Construction sales with exclusive buyer representation *
(Heartland Homes, Ryan Homes, custom builder, any builder)
· Relocation Agent (certified) - relocation companies agent for transferees moving in and out of town
· * Exclusive Buyer Representation— first time buyers and existing home owners who are downsizing or upgrading
· Mortgage financing, closing companies, home warranty programs, and home inspector recommendations
· Selling estate homes - Multi-family sales - Foreclosures & Investment sales - Vacant land sales
· Counseling sessions i.e. with the buyer, with the seller, with the tenant, with the investor, etc.
· Out–of-State Agent referral — Recommendations of top producing real estate agents in other states who list
properties or work with buyers
· Concierge Service List i.e. painters, plumbers, roofers, handymen, radon, movers, etc.
· “For Sale By Owner” programs
· Post-closing assistance and follow-up
· Commercial real estate sales (referral only)
· Rental agent i.e., locating homes or town homes for clients to rent OR listing properties for rent
· Legal Counsel from Achieve Realty owners
*Buyer representation begins when the buyer’s real estate agent and the buyer agree to work together as a team.
In-so-doing, buyer and agent prepare and sign the exclusive buyer representation forms before the buyer (a) visits new construction sites/model homes (b) visits open houses (c) tours a home with the listing agent who, represents the seller.
The state of PA requires all buyers and sellers be given the PA Consumer Notice by their real estate agent prior to having a substantive discussion about real estate. The Consumer Notice is not a contract.
Achieve Realty Inc. does NOT charge buyer or seller representation fees (sometimes referred to as
administration fees, processing fees, and the like) to their clients. A savings to you of $500 or less.
Marilyn Heintz, GRI, CRS, Realtor, Associate Broker
20+ years selling homes in Pennsylvania
Desk: 724-933-1980 ext.272